Cyndi Hall, CTACC
Personal & Business Development Coach
Cyndi Hall, CTACC
I received my coach training and certification in 2006 from the Coach Training Alliance (CTA) in Boulder, Colorado. CTA is accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) of which I am also a member. The ICF is dedicated to the advancement of the coaching profession by setting higher standards and ethics for coaches. Prior to coaching, I received my BA degree in 1993 from Eastern Kentucky University in Paralegal Science. For several years, I worked at a private practice law firm, then spent the last three years of my legal career working for the Supreme Court of Kentucky.
Since 2007, as a personal and business development coach, I empower and inspire others to personally evolve and create success, harmony and well being in their lives. My mission and purposes is simply to raise people’s consciousness so they may experience life at its best. I help to break through barriers by defining what you want, make it easier, more fun and you can see your life start to change quickly.
Other key positions that have contributed to my skillset are as follows:
Enterprise Support Coordinator, for Mountain Association for Community Economic Development (MACED)
- Conduct business management capacity assessments to determine technical assistance needs of MACED borrowers (including non-profit entities).
- Advise MACED clients in business management best practices that are appropriate to the entrepreneur’s current level of skill, experience and knowledge.
- Organize/facilitate group or classroom-based trainings using effective business management training courses adapted appropriately for various audiences or enterprise stage of growth.
- Recruit, contract and manage a pool of qualified consultants and volunteer advisors.
- Match clients with the appropriate consultant, training or external resources according to need.
- Advocate and promote entrepreneurship and enterprise development in the region.
Executive Director, Madison County Home Builders Association (MCHBA)
- Develop and maintain membership relations in order to grow the Association (non-profit)
- Sort and negotiate issues from home owners and form sub-committees to investigate complaints against members
- Facilitate monthly Board meetings and maintain Minutes
Vocational Educational Counselor & Phase II Coordinator, Liberty Place Recovery Center for Women
- Direct work with clients of chemical dependency within a peer based community
- Assess and assist clients regarding employment, educational and vocational opportunities
- Develop community contacts for employment and resources for clients transitioning back into the workforce
- Assist clients in preparing resumes, interviewing skills (how to address criminal records), appropriate attire, contact & follow-up of employments opportunities
- Coach individual clients/classes on coping, meditation and stress management skills
- Supervise Peer Mentors and Phase II clients (travel passes, job search, Plans of Action, office functionality)
- Teach/facilitate Phase I & II Community, Life Skills classes and general in-house classes
Other Affiliations and Memberships
- International Coaches Federation/Ohio Valley Chapter – Board of Directors, VP of Programs & Education 2013 & 2014 (member since 2011)
- International Coaches Federation – current member since 2007
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce – Board of Directors – 2012-2014 (member since 2000)
- American National University (formerly National College) – Board of Directors since 2014
- Madison Business Exchange – current member, President 2013/2014 & 2009/2010, Social Chair 2007/2008
- Kentucky School of Alcohol & Other Drug Studies – July 2010
- Recovery Dynamics Training – May 2010
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce – Chair of Minority and Women Owned Business Committee – 2009
- Eastern Kentucky University/DACUM Training for Facilitators – April 2007
- Madison County Citizen Police Academy – 2006
- Madison County Boys and Girls Club – Committee Chair 2005/2006 Fundraising Committee
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce – Ambassador Committee August 2000 to February 2005
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce/EKU – City Fest – Co-Chair 2004
- Leadership Madison County – 2003 Graduate
- Richmond Pops at the Park – Chair 2003, Co-Chair 2002, Committee Chair 2001
Workshops & Presentations
I conduct group presentations which include my original sessions title, “What are you Thinking?”, “Points of You”, and “Response Ability” (a stress management workshop). I also prepare and deliver presentations and workshops on topics specifically needed by a group or company such as organization, accountability, and employee engagement.